Re: How can I list all the software that have been insatlled to cygwin?

At 11:48 PM 3/22/2004, you wrote:
>I tested rpm -q -a,and nothing was found.
>
>Mostly I compile the source code with make.
>
>So how can I found those installed apps(like add/remove in windows)?

'rpm' only keeps track of packages installed via 'rpm'.  Cygwin's setup
program doesn't currently support that format or use of 'rpm' explicitly
or otherwise.  To find the packages and the versions that setup has
installed for you, you can use 'cygcheck -s'.  See 'man cygcheck' for
all the options.

Holliston, MA 01746