This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How can I list all the software that have been insatlled to cygwin?
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: "hhw" <hhw3 at 163 dot com>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 23:54:24 -0500
- Subject: Re: How can I list all the software that have been insatlled to cygwin?
- References: <034401c41092$0a6a1310$1fc4c2ca@hhw100>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 11:48 PM 3/22/2004, you wrote:
>I tested rpm -q -a,and nothing was found.
>Mostly I compile the source code with make.
>So how can I found those installed apps(like add/remove in windows)?
'rpm' only keeps track of packages installed via 'rpm'. Cygwin's setup
program doesn't currently support that format or use of 'rpm' explicitly
or otherwise. To find the packages and the versions that setup has
installed for you, you can use 'cygcheck -s'. See 'man cygcheck' for
all the options.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html