Re: How can I list all the software that have been insatlled to cygwin?

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

> On Mon, 22 Mar 2004, Larry Hall wrote:
>
> > At 11:48 PM 3/22/2004, you wrote:
> > >I tested rpm -q -a,and nothing was found.
> > >
> > >Mostly I compile the source code with make.

Upon re-reading the OP's message, I'd like to clarify that the method
below will only track packages installed via Cygwin's setup program.  If
you use "make install", you're on your own.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu