1.5.7: UPDATE TO csrss and bash consuming 100% of CPU

Folks, I apologise - my first message, and I missed out some
information. Included in the list of suspect processes eating up the
CPU is xemacs-21.4.13.exe. I frequently use subversion (psvn.el) from
within xemacs, which presumably spawns bash too. Perhaps that's
significant?

Thanks again,
Graham