Re: unlink(2) or fopen(3) failing under cygwin

Blair P. Houghton <blair <at> houghton.net> writes:

>     while(!unlink(...))

YAASA.  STFU!

Figures, the moment I post that to the world I realize
that the ! looks hinky.  Swot I get for not reading the
man-page for unlink(2) in about 20 years, and blindly
copying idioms I find in the common.h file of trn...

I'm not on the machine with the problem right now, but
I'll try reversing the polarity of the neutron flow
this evening and get back on whether it worked.

--Blair
  "Camus:  L'esprit du l'escalier!
   Homer Simpson:  D'oh!"