RE: More on 'setup' fails and breaks pre-existing Cygwin installation: "The Rational Rose Files"

The attached script might come in handy; as defined it removes lines that
matches

 sd="/bc"
 grep -v -i "$sd"

(check the script and locate the lines), delivered to all of you "as is",
no warranties implied... It is probably possible to enhance it: I haven't
bothered to do that, yet.

I use it to remove certain elements of $PATH that _MIGHT_ be in there when I
launch cygwin/bash. Use: "source <script>" is in my ~/.profile

/Hannu E K Nevalainen, B.Sc. EE - 59+16.37'N, 17+12.60'E

** on a mailing list; please keep replies on that particular list **

-- printf("LocalTime: UTC+%02d\n",(DST)? 2:1); --
--END OF MESSAGE--