Re: Just updated Cygwin and can't make with g++ command not found

At 05:36 PM 3/23/2004, you wrote:
>Hi Larry,
>
>Well doesn't the installer install everything when you select "all"?
>When I first installed Cygwin last October I had no such problem.

If you're saying that you selected all packages for install now, then
yes, it should install everything.  If you're saying that you updated
the installation you made in October by rerunning setup now and
updating all your installed packages, then the answer is no, it will
not install everything.  The 'gcc' package has since been broken into
multiple packages from the one, monolithic package it used to be.  So,
without specifically installing 'g++', you will only update the 'gcc'
package, which does not contain 'g++'.

Holliston, MA 01746