RE: sshd authentication question

  That indicates something's gone badly wrong with your domain setup.

  Domain admins should already be part of the Local Admins group by default;
when you joined the computer to the domain, DOMAIN\Domain Admins should have
been added to the local admin group during that process.

  Strange.  You might want to investigate further.  The fix should be robust
and should solve the problem reliably, but there may be other similar quirks
in your setup that may cause other problems.  However this is now becoming
an NT sysadmin issue and as such getting a bit OT for the cygwin list.....

    cheers,
      DaveK