RE: bash incorrectly determines HOME and HOMEDRIVE

I don't think this is really a bash issue.  I think HOMEDRIVE is actually
set by XP and bash is just importing it.  Cygwin has a default for NOME if
it is not set but it is unlikely to be what you desire.  Just set the
environment variable HOMEDRIVE to 'H:' and it will do exactly what you wish.
The correct procedure on Cygwin is to manually set the environment variables
to whatever you wish them to be

								Ken