Re: Problems when env-size gets too large

This isn't a Cygwin limitation.  It's a Windows limit of 32k
environment size.  There's no way around it except to limit
the number of variables you export.  I've run into the same
problem, but with large Bash functions (which are included
in the environment).  My solution was to not export any
functions.