[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: docbook-xsl-1.65.1-1

I've updated the docbook-xsl package to version 1.65.1-1.

docbook-xsl package contains XSL stylesheets for the DocBook XML DTD
created by Norman Walsh and others.

Changes since 1.64.1-1:
- Updated to mainstream 1.65.1

To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.

If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list at: cygwin at cygwin dot com. I would appreciate it if you
would use this mailing list rather than emailing me directly.