RE: Portmap and NFS-server

> On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 10:24:01AM -0000, Clemson, Chris wrote:
> > I ran nfs-server-config, but it tries to install a portmap
> service, which it
> > cant find.
> > Any ideas which package this is in, as i can't see it as a
> separate package
> > in the cygwin installer?
>
> sunrpc. I wish it was in listed in dependencies.

ah, nice one, thanks.
yes, i wasn't expecting that as cygwin had got all my dependencies right
before!

chris

--
The content of this e-mail is confidential, may contain privileged material
and is intended solely for the recipient(s) named above. If you receive this

Software AG (UK) Limited
Registered in England & Wales 1310740
Registered Office: Hudson House, Hudson Way,
Pride Park, Derby DE24 8HS