Re: Cygwin under Wine?

Larry Hall Fri, 26 Mar 2004 10:41:47 -0500
> But Tom has since clarified his need here.

I've even clarified that running Cygwin under Wine is not _my_ need.
<sigh/> FWIW what I _am_ trying to do is

* find out about IBMers using Cygwin

* find out what they are doing with Cygwin

* find out what they wanna do with Cygwin

and use the above to persuade mgmt to provide support (i.e.
above/beyond that provided by this list) for Cygwin. Whether they
would license it, purchase it, employ it ... I dunno; I dunno if
they'll even go for it. But I can try, and I hope we will all be
better off for it.