This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygheap problems, 20040326 snapshot
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 00:31:21 -0500
- Subject: Re: cygheap problems, 20040326 snapshot
- References: <4064BA0C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 06:17 PM 3/26/2004, you wrote:
>My problems with chgrp -R from coreutils are fixed with this snapshot. However I'm seeing some other problems:
>$ cygstart .
> 7 [main] ? 760 cygheap_fixup_in_child: Couldn't reserve space for cygwin's heap (0x616B0000 <0x410000>) in child, Win32 error 487
>E:\cygwin\bin\cygstart.exe (760): *** m.AllocationBase 0x0, m.BaseAddress 0x616B0000, m.RegionSize 0x1AD0000, m.State 0x10000
And this isn't solved by running 'rebaseall'?
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html