This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
php and cygwin
- From: "kalmen" <kalmen at tm dot net dot my>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 15:07:41 +0800
- Subject: php and cygwin
- Organization: Com Object Solution
- Reply-to: "kalmen" <kalmen at tm dot net dot my>
I have installed the latest apache-1.3.29-2 , after instalation , if i try
to activate the
installed php4 , httpd.exe cannot start , so i uninstalled the php4 and then
i try to use the setup.exe to look for
the mod_php4 , but canot find , can anyone help to give me some advice ?
my questions :
- Is there any one have successfully setup apache-1.3.29-2 with mod_php4 ?
- where to get the mod_php4 , which i can see it in my setup.exe last time
i can't see it anymore ?
- if i need to recompile php under the cygwin environment , what should i do
pre-require ? what are the Dev. tools i need. ?
Com Object Solution
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html