This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.5.10 release?
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 23:06:07 -0800
- Subject: Re: 1.5.10 release?
- Organization: My own little world...
- References: <200403280648.i2S6mSwo035032@smtp1.adl2.internode.on.net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Gareth Pearce wrote:
> > How dare you imply that cygwin has bugs?
> > I'm sending this email from cygwin right now and I
> ... experienced a bug called 'user error'.
> Why does cygwin have such bugs!
Meh. My B19 version doesn't have any bugs. Why, the other day it
solved fermat's last theorem on its own.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html