Re: 1.5.10 release?

Brian Dessent wrote:
Gareth Pearce wrote:

How dare you imply that cygwin has bugs?

I'm sending this email from cygwin right now and I

... experienced a bug called 'user error'.

Why does cygwin have such bugs!

Meh.  My B19 version doesn't have any bugs.  Why, the other day it
solved fermat's last theorem on its own.

Oh yes it did. But B20.1, now, that was PERFECT. Man, those were the days. 'Course, you had to supply your own '1's because cygwin only came with '0's, but that was a minor issue. We carried around extra bags of '1's just in case we needed to install cygwin on a coworker's computer, but we were damn grateful to do it. GRATEFUL, I tell you. You young whippersnappers, got no 'preciation for... for...

Where's my meds? Who are you people? How'd you get in my house?