Re: Aspell - Ispell

Andy Rushton <ajr1@ecs.soton.ac.uk> writes:

> Or is it possible to use aspell within emacs?

On XEmacs at least, this is all it takes:

(eval-after-load "ispell"
  '(progn
     (setq ispell-program-name "aspell")))

I load those forms from my init file and aspell works just as ispell
did before. All the (X)Emacs spelling-related commands remain the
same.

--
Steven E. Harris        :: seharris@raytheon.com
Raytheon                :: http://www.raytheon.com