Re: Documentation thanks, plea

On Mon, Mar 29, 2004 at 01:11:13PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Mar 29 01:14, Joshua Daniel Franklin wrote:
> > Also, a change in the DocBook DTD added a <funcprototype> tag
> > to <funcsynopsis>. I made the change to the DocBook embedded in
> > the files in the cygwin/ directory in CVS, but they were overwritten
> > by some real changes. So, could someone doing actual work on the
> > files make that small change?
>
> What's your actual problem?  You have access to the repository
> so I don't quite understand why you don't do this by yourself?
> I'm not familar with DTD so I'm reluctant to change such stuff.

It actually looks like I don't have any problem. I thought my
changes had been rolled back for some reason, but I must have
been dealing with an un-updated cvs tree. I made the changes
a few months ago:

2004-01-12  Joshua Daniel Franklin <joshuadfranklin@yahoo.com>

        * dll_init.sgml: Update funcsynopsis for DocBook 4.2 SGML DTD.
        * dtable.sgml: Update funcsynopsis for DocBook 4.2 SGML DTD.
        * external.sgml: Update funcsynopsis for DocBook 4.2 SGML DTD.
        * path.sgml: Update funcsynopsis for DocBook 4.2 SGML DTD.
        * pinfo.cc: Update funcsynopsis for DocBook 4.2 SGML DTD.
        * shared.sgml: Update funcsynopsis for DocBook 4.2 SGML DTD.
        * stackdump.sgml: Update funcsynopsis for DocBook 4.2 SGML DTD.