Re: Problems with OpenSSH in win32.

When I go from a Linux console to get a Windows screen, VNC is much easier to set up, but haven't managed to get it to work over SSH, which may be a hard requirement as if going over a WAN.

The other direction, I prefer Cygwin/X and enabling XCMDP on the Linux box for local access. But I'll be trying all options suggested in this thread, thanks for all the contributions.

BC

Alejandro Lopez-Valencia wrote:

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 20:49:37 +0200, Alejandro Sánchez Acosta wrote in