Re: MS offers "Services For Unix" free of charge

Harold L Hunt II schrieb:
Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but since SFU comes with a great (and free) X Server, I am throwing in the towel.

As I see it it doesn't come with a free X-Server. It comes with some xlib's but not with the server.
There's the Starnet and the Hummingbird X-Server for purchase.

http://www.interopsystems.com/tools/FAQ.htm

--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/