RE: SPAM: Re: gettimeofday() similar function

Neto,

The exact configuration procedure depends on your mailer.  Most of them
can be configured to do this.  Please review the mailer's help and search
the web.  If worse comes to worst, and your mailer doesn't support this, I
sometimes just edit out the addresses by hand (say, in the middle of a
message).

FYI, "-mno-cygwin" is a convenience add-on to Cygwin's gcc to invoke the
MinGW target.  This means that beyond the fact that you invoke gcc from
Cygwin, this has nothing to do with Cygwin.  Try asking a MinGW list or
forum (see <http://mingw.org/>).
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/