Re: Changing jobs

On Wed, Mar 31, 2004 at 01:17:58PM -0500, Fred_Smith@computrition.com wrote:
>Does this mean you'll be getting out of the house some?  Maybe some
>fresh air will help the termperament (so that now CGF wont' be
>synonymous with mean?) :^)

I get out of the house plenty now.  I have a thirty minute drive to the
Red Hat office in Westford.  Unfortunately (or fortunately?) TimeSys doesn't
have an office in MA, so I'll be working from home.

So, maybe being around my wife more will improve the meanness...  Nah.  It
hasn't worked for 26 years, it's not apt to work now.  :-)

>Congratulations, Chris, we wish you well!

Thanks.

cgf