This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.5.7: csrss and bash consuming 100% of CPU
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 21:41:42 -0500
- Subject: Re: 1.5.7: csrss and bash consuming 100% of CPU
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Mar 31, 2004 at 04:35:03PM -0600, Graham Clark wrote:
>>Please upgrade to 1.5.9 and/or the latest snapshot to see if either
>Thanks for the response; unfortunately upgrading did not help. I still
>don't know what triggers the behaviour, and it may be over an hour of
>use before the problem occurs, but when the CPU hits 100%, xemacs and
>each instance of bash are involved.
>Is it simplistic of me to wonder if there's a regression to the bug to
>which this URL refers?
Yes, very much so.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html