Re: Changing jobs

On Mar 31 20:20, Joshua Daniel Franklin wrote:
> On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 13:08:30 -0500, "Christopher Faylor"
> <> said:
> > I just wanted to send a brief note to inform everyone that today is my
> > last day at Red Hat.  I have accepted a position with TimeSys
> > Corporation.
> As if you expect us to believe that! Clearly you were forced out by
> stockholders due to Cygwin's poor fiscal performance. Lucky for you
> you found a new job quick.
> > Corinna Vinschen has volunteered to be the official Red Hat maintainer
> > for Cygwin.  So, she'll be involved with any special cygwin licensing
> > issues (she gets all of the distasteful stuff).  Corinna and I will be
> > co-project leads for Cygwin.
> May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the lawyers of your enemies!
> I hope both of you enjoy your postions.

I hope that as well, thanks.

I want to take the opportunity of being in charge now for my first
really official action:

Igor, could you please give Chris 20 gold stars for his good work on
Cygwin for the past 7 years and being mean only when it's absolutely

Why only 20 you're asking?  Well, Chris is leaving Red Hat, so I had
to hold back the other 480 as a punishment, of course.

Cygwin Developer
Red Hat, Inc.