This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] GNU emacs 21.3.50-2 is available
- From: Joe Buehler <jbuehler at hekimian dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 08:24:51 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] GNU emacs 21.3.50-2 is available
- Organization: Spirent Communications, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: jbuehler at hekimian dot com
Bill Priest wrote:
Warning: Lisp directory
`/usr/share/emacs/21.3.50/leim' does not exist.
You likely need to install the emacs-leim package.
I verified via shell that it does not exist.
I don't know if this has always been the case but the
version reported by emacs M-x version <CR>
GNU Emacs 126.96.36.199 (i686-pc-cygwin, X toolkit, Xaw3d
scroll bars) of 2004-03-3\
0 on cm-test
Doesn't match the release announcement.
The .1 on the end of that version number has nothing to do
with the -2 on the end of the Cygwin package number.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html