MSVDM & rxvt refresh

Just curious if anyone else has this problem and knows of a work around.

I'm using MSVDM (Virutal Desktop Manager) from "Microsoft PowerToys for
Windows XP".  When changing from one desktop to another, my rxvt windows
do not refresh properly.  The window stays in the same place, but the
rendered contents tend to shift up, and sometimes to the left, leaving
a white band at the bottom, and sometimes the right side of the window.
Everything in the window still works, but the top and sometimes the left
portions of the rendering are clipped off.  Minimizing to the task bar
and poping the window back up, or covering the window with an overlapping
one and uncovering it will not restore it.  However, resizing the window
will correctly reposition the rendered contents.

Wierd huh?

--
Brian Ford
Senior Realtime Software Engineer