This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
group name is ? when doing an ls on a directory
- From: "Anybody" <userwaldo at theeggbeater dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 11:43:40 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: group name is ? when doing an ls on a directory
- Reply-to: userwaldo at theeggbeater dot net
I have just done a new install of cygwin.
When I do an ls -al on a directory, the group for all the files is listed
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html