ResHacked cygwin setup?

Christopher Faylor wrote:

I've been advocating just releasing the current snapshot as is, although
it would also be nice to fix the pcre0 dependency problem.

How about putting up a version of the current setup that has been modified with ResHacker to use larger panels? I suppose there could be two versions, for those who have small displays. This is what I personally use for Cygwin setup.

I presume it would be fairly easy to just recompile from source and change
the panel sizes that way also.  Though that may not be a good thing to
assume...
--
Joe Buehler