This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.5.9-1: weird console I/O behaviour compiling with -mno-cygwin
- From: Markus Schönhaber <mks99 at t-online dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 18:40:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: 1.5.9-1: weird console I/O behaviour compiling with -mno-cygwin
- Organization: Makrolog Content Management AG
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Enzo Michelangeli wrote:
Unfortunately, I have no MSVC++ compiler, so I can't see what happens
compiling with the tools of the Evil Empire.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html