Re: What's the problem with find?

After I re-examine my root path I found there is something different in my /.
When I type ls I get

drwx------+   4 mcdikcl2 None            0 Apr 20 13:50 bin
dr-xr-xr-x    7 0        0               0 Jan  1  1970 cygdrive
drwx------+  26 mcdikcl2 None            0 Apr  7 13:46 etc
-rw-r--r--    1 mcdikcl2 None         4908 Apr 18 04:07 exit
drwx------+   4 mcdikcl2 None            0 Apr  7 13:42 home
drwx------+  38 mcdikcl2 None            0 Apr  9 12:12 lib
drwx------+   5 mcdikcl2 None            0 Apr  7 14:00 opt
drwx------+   2 mcdikcl2 None            0 Apr  7 12:04 sbin
drwx------+  13 mcdikcl2 None            0 May  7 14:02 tmp
drwx------+  23 mcdikcl2 None            0 Apr  7 13:44 usr
drwx------+  12 mcdikcl2 None            0 Apr  7 13:18 var

but I think I didn't have cygdrive show as a directory on this command before.
I remind few weeks ago, I was looking for the mounted cygdrive it was not shown on the root path, but I was able to cd into cygdrive
by typing

cd cygdrive/

I don't know why it started to show up since I started to use cygdrives.
If 'find' command keep looking for files in cygdrive it will always screw up when it encounter directories with space in it.
:-(

Alvyn

----- Original Message ----- by Eric Hanchrow