pthread_mutexattr_setpshared supported?

Hi,

A question. I am trying to get ACE/TAO working with Cygwin. I am now trying
to get process shared mutexes to work and I have a question. Is
pthread_mutexattr_setpshared supported? From some logging I have I see I get
an invalid argument after calling this method.

Regards,

Johnny Willemsen
Remedy IT
Leeghwaterstraat 25