Cygwin rsh to Redhat Linux AS 2.1

Trying to get RSH to work to
Redhat Linux AS 2.1.
I know Redhat is accepting RSH because it works great from another Redhat
box and a Solaris box, I had to make sure it wasn't just Redhat.
But using Cygwin on Windows 2000 Server and XP Pro it is not working.
It just gives the error, Permission Denied.  Which seems typical if the
rhosts and hosts files do not have the correct entries, but they do.

Thanks,

Jbaldini@hayes-lemmerz.com