This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
something like setup without the gui?
- From: Mike Eggleston <mikee at mikee dot ath dot cx>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 09:30:07 -0500
- Subject: something like setup without the gui?
- Organization: The Math Forum
Is there a way to have something that can be executed through
a ssh connection to perform the setup that does not have a
gui and as such does not send an unusable (from the aspect
of ssh) dialog to the user?
Like apt-get or up2date?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html