This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problem with ssh-user-config on Win XP
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 13:46:27 +0200
- Subject: Re: problem with ssh-user-config on Win XP
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
script ssh-user-config fails because user SYSTEM does not exit in my
'/etc/passwd' file, it was created using 'mkpasswd -d <domain>', which does
not create any SYSTEM user. I enter 'mkpasswd -l' to see if it creates a
SYSTEM user, and it does. So why 'mkpasswd -d <domain> does not ??
As with every better software package a bit of cleverness from the
user-side is recommended.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html