Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygwin-1.5.10-2

On Thu, May 27, 2004 at 05:22:16PM +0200, philippe.torche(no_spam) wrote:
>Good work,
>
>But still have race problems with multi-cpu engine.

Um.  That's interesting, I guess.

I don't have a vast database of everyone's problems in my head, so your
"still" doesn't mean much to me.  I've gone back in the archives and
refreshed my memory.  AFAICT, you last reported a problem with Cygwin
1.5.6.

>Yes I known, you don't have multi-cpu engine !
>But for all, keep in mind that *cygwin don't like multi-cpu engine* !

Yes, I do have a multi-cpu system.

But, keep in mind that this is a hobby for me and it is open source.
You could, if you wished take some of your own time and do more than
contribute complaints!