This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: No endline conversion while in dir that can be reached via both textmode and binmode mounts
- From: Jacek Trzmiel <sc0rp at hot dot pl>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 23:16:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: No endline conversion while in dir that can be reached via both textmode and binmode mounts
- References: <40B6F62E.4D525707@hot.pl> <20040529131000.GA627309@hpn5170x>
> > Bug or a feature? Shouldn't /test/cygwin/t/d be 3 bytes long as well?
> > I recall it working properly (i.e. converting to windows endlines) when
> > inside such directory some time ago.
> Thanks for the report. It should be fixed in the May 28 snapshot.
Thanks, it does work.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html