This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: memory limitation for cygwin apps
- From: Joshua Daniel Franklin <joshuadfranklin at gmail dot com>
- To: "Allen H. Nugent" <a dot nugent at unsw dot edu dot au>, cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 20:55:03 -0700
- Subject: Re: memory limitation for cygwin apps
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sun, 30 May 2004 12:55:35 +1000, Allen H. Nugent wrote:
> I have 512 MB RAM but my application (openDX) will not access more than 24 MB
The Cygwin default is 384 MB, so I'm not sure if Cygwin is causing your problem.
> Are there some settings I can tweak so that cygwin will allocate a decent
> amount of RAM to applications running on it?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html