This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc-3.3.3 stage1 build error, undefined reference to `___do_sjlj_init'
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: mingw-users at lists dot sourceforge dot net, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 22:11:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: gcc-3.3.3 stage1 build error, undefined reference to `___do_sjlj_init'
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
> And a general question, where is __USING_SJLJ__EXCEPTIONS__ defined at
> all? I only see a definition USING_SJLJ__EXCEPTIONS in except.h,
> however it seems to work since I got this error.
I found this, I just grepped the headers, but it is defined internal
for the preprocessor in c-common.c.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html