This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Bash hangs in WaitForMultipleObjects
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Dave Korn <dk at artimi dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 12:31:06 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: RE: Bash hangs in WaitForMultipleObjects
- References: <NUTMEGQV037YkMAi1vz000002ee@NUTMEG.CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, 11 Jun 2004, Dave Korn wrote:
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: cygwin-owner On Behalf Of Igor Pechtchanski
> > Sent: 11 June 2004 16:39
> > Ok, time for a new acronym:
> > <http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PCYMTWLL>. :-)
> Ok, how'd you manage to get the link on the webpage to point to that very
> mail in the archive before you'd even sent the post to the list? I'm
> impressed by your powers of precognitive webdesign!
All I can say is: it's good to be on the inside. :-)
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html