This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: PLEASE HELP: TCSH does exit when sending SIGHUP
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 18:23:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: PLEASE HELP: TCSH does exit when sending SIGHUP
- References: <Pine.GSO.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jun 18 09:58, email@example.com wrote:
> The symptom is the following:
> As soon as one tries to kill a TCSH process under Cygwin, this process keeps
> alive without beeing able to enter any further commands.
> The TCSH process turns into "I" stated waiting for input (see below).
I found the problem, it looks like an error in tcsh when using the
sigsetmask function. I've uploaded a patched version and forwarded
the problem to the tcsh developers list.
Thanks for the report,
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Co-Project Leader mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html