Re: announce -> cygwin mailing list gateway broken

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004, Brian Ford wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Jun 2004, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> > I've been changing my email system here and I've broken the announce ->
> > cygwin mailing list gateway which used to run from my computer.  So you
> > won't be seeing announcements here for a while.
> >
> > I'm looking to implement a more robust method for doing this that
> > doesn't rely on my network connectivity or email layout but it will
> > probably be a week or so until I can get to that.
> >
> > In the meantime, if someone wants to volunteer to relay this by hand,
> > please send email here.  The first lucky candidate gets a gold star.
>
> In the meantime, I'll do it.  Our email system here is far from 100%
> reliable, but I'll do the best it can ;-).
>
> This message is actually a test.  I sent it to cygwin-announce and we'll
> see if it ends up on cygwin.
>
> I could care less about the gold star, though.  Just let me know when to
> stop.  I hope I got the procmail recipie right :-D.

Ok, my test won't work because cygwin-announce is moderated.  At any case,
I'm pretty sure I got the procmail recipie right and it is enabled.  I'm
headed home from work for the weekend now, but I'll try to check my email
periodically in case I should turn it off or there is a bug.

--
Brian Ford
Senior Realtime Software Engineer