RE: Re[2]: Compiling DLLs to be used from native Win32 application

  IIRC, it isn't valid to call LoadLibrary on cygwin1.dll; it's not a
supported mode of operation.  Therefore you also can't LoadLibrary a
cygwin-based dll except from a cygwin-native app that has cygwin1.dll loaded
all the way along from process startup, because that'll end up implicitly
calling LL on the cygwin dll to satisfy the imports for your cygwin-based
dll.

  Got any exciting new vuln reports coming up soon then?  Found a security
hole or three in cygwin?

    cheers,
      DaveK