Re: Cygwin and share memory and semaphore

Hi,

I read the cygipc source code and get to know  a service must run for the IPC functions.

That is not good for my program.

I'd like to ask how the cygwin1.dll realize the IPC functions, use cygipc package also?

another question is where I can find the IPC package using System V style function names for windows platform>

Thanks,

Rudolf