Re: Can i build Kernel Modules using cygwin and test them

On Thu, July 1, 2004 10:03 am, bertrand marquis said:

> Yes it is possible to build kernel module under cygwin but you have to
> use a cross compiler and you will also need to have the kernel sources you
> can use the crosstool to do that: http://kegel.com/crosstool/
>

> Bertrand

Note that you won't be able to test them, so it seems a little pointless, unless you have an old machine with linux on it, and want to use a newer, faster one to compile stuff, then test on it...

--
This life is a test.  It is only a test.  Had this been an actual life, you would have received further instructions as to what to do and where to go.