error installing sshd on win2k3

I am wondering if i can get some help. I am installing sshd on win2k3.

this is the error i am getting.

Please enter a password for new user 'sshd_server'.  Please be sure that
this password matches the password rules given on your system.
Entering no password will exit the configuration.  PASSWORD=1lovev1ctor1a
Creating the user 'sshd_server' failed!  Reason:
/usr/bin/ssh-host-config: line 482: net: command not found

Please enter a password for new user 'sshd_server'.  Please be sure that
this password matches the password rules given on your system.
Entering no password will exit the configuration.  PASSWORD=

Exiting configuration.  No user sshd_server has been created,
no sshd service installed.

please help!