Re: Wrapping long lines (Was Re: FAQ update suggestion for "I'm having basic problems with find. Why?")

*** Christopher Faylor (ufocgf-no-personal-reply-please@cygwin.com.tv)...:

:) On Fri, Jul 09, 2004 at 09:18:30AM -0700, Eduardo Chappa wrote:
:) >*** Christopher Faylor
:) >(ufocgf-no-personal-reply-please@cygwin.com.tv)...:
:) >
:) >:) On Fri, Jul 09, 2004 at 11:27:55AM +0100, William Blunn wrote:
:) >:) >I have set up several web-based systems which do this, and it
:) >:) >wasn't hard.
:) >:)
:) >:) >On Thu, Jul 08, 2004 at 06:26:27PM -0400, Christopher Faylor