RE: Problem while copying .EXE files

At 04:20 PM 7/11/2004, you wrote:
> [...]

OK.  I've seen similar peculiarities after installing but then not rebooting
when required (I know, shame on me ;-) ).

Hm, I don't have lots of great ideas for you to help resolve this problem
you're seeing.  Not that I expect this to show anything useful but you could
see if the permissions returned by getfacl look suspect.  strace on the
offending instance might help too.  Otherwise, I can only suggest building
the DLL and trying to debug through it.  Sorry I don't have any better/
quicker ideas for you.

Holliston, MA 01746