This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [BUG] mprotect() on Windows NT 5+
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 11:52:53 +0200
- Subject: Re: [BUG] mprotect() on Windows NT 5+
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jul 15 23:10, Xavier Joubert wrote:
> Selon Corinna Vinschen:
> > I've checked in a fix, so that mprotect tests for
> > the original protection mode of the first page in the area, and uses
> > READWRITE or WRITECOPY, whichever matches the original protection.
> Whow! That's amazing! I didn't expect to get a reply today. Even less a fix
> commited to CVS. If all bugs last only 51 minutes in Cygwin, this software will
> quickly become perfect!
> Thanks _a lot_ Corinna !
Simple testcases like yours make bug fixing way easier *hint*
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Co-Project Leader mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html