This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Svwgv Imm.E`diate Acc_ess To Va~.l1um..X.A`_nax..Bu-.spar.. 0ve_-rnite To Your D_`00r
- From: "jude fontenot" <ilianasmither at chamorri dot com>
- To: "cedrick vanvickle" <nvvaidya at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: "miguel fitch" <solanoff at cygwin dot com>, "junior fontecchio" <nskho at cygwin dot com>, "bill cassiday" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>, "bennie cottle" <ray dot bornstein at cygwin dot com>, "dominick blalock" <tamineat at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 20:19:56 +0600
- Subject: Svwgv Imm.E`diate Acc_ess To Va~.l1um..X.A`_nax..Bu-.spar.. 0ve_-rnite To Your D_`00r
canon beheersers bedrinkt
Can.`a'`da dr,`ugs & fast shi_.ppi~ng
K ` R http://tq.q.cnhptz.com/29/
A friend gave me the number of a lady across town who worked at home doing
alterations. I was desperate and willing to try anything, so I decided to
give her a call.
How many of us get snowballed by what a man says to us? All those sweet
nothings he whispers, the perfect comment at the perfect moment, and the
feelings those words give us. But how many of us actually put more weight or
at least equal weight on what they display for actions? I¡¯d venture to say
not many of us.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html