RE: Problems with rebaseall solved

  You know, it occurs to me, that to be *really* effective, rebaseall should
probably rebase all the 'doze system dlls as well as the cygwin ones.....

... <shudder> me scared now ....

  I wonder if, in particularly intractable cases of this bug, it might be
worth trying, as a last desparate gamble, to boot with the /3GB switch, and
hope that the process memory layout gets rearranged enough for there to be
the space where cygwin needs it because whatever other dll it is gets loaded
at a different address...

    cheers,
      DaveK